You’ve joined an exclusive community whose members include CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, hedge-fund managers, best-selling authors, and even coaches and executives from professional sports teams like MLB, NFL, NHL, and NBA; there are also engineers, teachers, lawyers, students, and entrepreneurs. The common denominator is a love of continuous learning and self-improvement.
We’re thrilled that you’ve decided to join us. We can’t wait to meet you.
What to Expect As a Member
We created the Learning Community to be the laboratory where people can experiment and share the practical application of the principles and ideas we write about on the blog. To support those goals, here are some of the benefits you’ll receive as a member of The Learning Community:
- A nearly once-a-week email on Tuesdays with exclusive content. The subject contains “[Learning Community].” These emails are short and pointed offering you practical insights, stories, and key lessons.
- A new Virtual Reading Group book every 8 weeks on a variety of topics to stretch and test your understanding
- Access to our private community where you can bounce ideas off a diverse group of smart people, share and discuss articles around the web, and so much more. (You’ll receive an email shortly with instructions.)
- Access to our ever expanding Knowledge Library.
- Transcripts of episodes of The Knowledge Project, my irregular podcast that deconstructs how people think, decide, and live their best life.
- Early access to events, tickets, books, and more.
- About monthly AMAs (Ask Me Anything) with authors, entrepreneurs, CEOs, and others making a big splash in their field.
And some other surprise goodies from time to time.
How to Access the Community
The Member Dashboard to access the forum, the Knowledge Library, podcast transcripts, and everything else related to the LC is found at this URL: https://fs.blog/prime/ Please bookmark it for quick and easy access.
You can also access the dashboard by logging in directly from the Farnam Street homepage. Simply click “Prime” in the upper right hand corner of the page:
Click “log in here”:
Then, enter the email and password that you used when joining the Learning Community. If you forgot your password, just click the link on the bottom of the form to reset it:
Once you successfully log in, the dashboard will look like this:
Head on over there now and take some time to explore the different categories and become familiar with where things are. Then, jump into the Community Forum and say hello!
The Community Forum
The URL for the LC Community Forum is https://lc.fs.blog/. (If you haven’t signed into the Member Dashboard prior to clicking the link, the same log in box will appear.) If you’re having any trouble getting into the forum, or would like a brief tour of how it works, see this page to get yourself set up.
If you have any problems, we’re standing by to help. Just email us at [email protected] and we’ll do our best to help you right away.