The Pursuit of Wordly Wisdom
Master the best of what other people have already figured out.
Founder Story (Shane Parrish)
I hate bios but it’s only fair that you know something about me … well as much as I can legally tell you. After receiving a Bachelor of Computer Science, I spent ██ years working for a three-letter-intelligence agency. I started as a ██████ and ended in charge of ████████████████. During my career, I was promoted ██ times, worked as ██████████████████ to the Deputy Minister, ██████████████████, and ██████████████████. Unfortunately, I can’t talk about anything interesting without going to jail.
The New York Times did a good profile on me if you want to learn more.
Thanks for your interest in contacting me.
Here are some common requests:
- Support support @ our domain.
- Speaking Engagement’s speaking @ our domain.
- Interview and Media request assistant @ our domain.
- Sponsor the newsletter assistant @ our domain.
If you’d like to send us something (A copy of your new book, Cash, Nike Air’s (10.5), etc.), feel free:
PO BOX 14037
I used to post an email address, but people contacted me at an alarming frequency. Increasingly, this became a distraction as what I do requires long hours of uninterrupted concentration. If you want to get in touch, please use the postal address.
I take your trust in me and FS very seriously.
- I am not paid by any company for any opinion or article posted on FS or in any public forum including podcasts and Twitter.
- Farnam Street participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising commissions by linking to Amazon. Simply put, if you click on my Amazon.com links and buy something I earn a (very) small commission, yet you don’t pay any extra.
- Sponsors of our newsletter and website are not allowed to run any code that might track your internet presence.
- We do not share any information on you with sponsors.
- Sponsors do not compensate us based on page views or clicks.
- Sponsors are not allowed editorial insight or control.
- We do not have a Facebook tracking pixel.
We often post excerpts of things created by others. In fact, if you see anything useful on here at all, we’re probably just paraphrasing someone smarter. If you, as a copyright holder, feel we have violated or infringed on your copyright, please email us and we will take down the link or modify the post in question. (email: [email protected])
The content contained in this blog represents only the opinions of Farnam Street Media Inc. The content herein is intended solely for the entertainment of the reader and the author and should not be relied upon in making any decisions.
The quick summary is that we have not, don’t, and will not sell any information you give us.
Terms of service
You may view the terms of service here.
By continuing to access, link to, or use this website and/or newsletter, you accept the Farnam Street Media Inc. terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with the terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the website or newsletter.
Photo Credit: Dave Chan