Overnight oats offer a perfect blend of convenience, nutrition, and versatility, making them an ideal breakfast choice for those on the go. Packed with fiber from whole oats, they aid digestion and provide a sustained release of energy, keeping you full and focused throughout the morning. Rich in protein when mixed with yogurt or milk, they help in muscle repair and growth. The beauty of overnight oats lies in their adaptability; they can be infused with various flavors and toppings, catering to any palate. Whether you prefer them sweet, with fruits and honey, or savory, with nuts and spices, overnight oats are a customizable, wholesome, and delicious start to your day.
Available now: YouTube | Recipe PDF
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup yogurt
- 1-2 tsp. almond butter (room temperature)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 heaping tsp. protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 orange for zesting
- 2 tsp. chia seed
- 1 cup whole oats
- Fresh fruit
- Shaved nuts
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, yogurt, and almond butter. Whisk until mixed.
- Add maple syrup and whisk.
- (Optional) Add protein powder and whisk.
- Add zest of half an orange and whisk.
- Add chia seeds and whisk immediately.
- Add whole oats and whisk.
- Store in fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, pour Overnight Oats into a mason jar or bowl and top with fresh fruits and shaved nuts.