The Knowledge Project Podcast (TKP) aims to master the best of what other people have already figured out.
We go below the surface to root out the big ideas, timeless lessons, and robust principles that you can use to think better, perform better, and live better. While you can learn these lessons yourself, it’s much easier to learn the lessons that other people have already paid for.
We believe that becoming a multidisciplinary thinker is necessary for removing blind spots, so we interview people from a range of disciplines including business, sports, philosophy, music, and more.
Our ability to pursue those aims and continue to produce high-quality content is thanks to the support of listeners like you.
In return, we want to show our gratitude with exclusive content, ad-free episodes, hand-edited transcripts, and more.
- Early Access to Episodes: Members get early access to podcasts before anyone else.
- Special Episodes: Special episodes explore important ideas or topics.
- Searchable Transcripts: Easily find what you’re looking for across hundreds of hours of content.
- Ad-free Episodes: With a unique Member feed, you gain access to ad-free versions of the show.
- Hand-Edited Transcripts: Member get hand-edited transcripts of episodes allowing them to accelerate their learning, take notes, and reference shows later without having to re-listen to the entire episode.
- Member-Only Content: Exclusive content will only be found in the member feed.
Memberships are non-refundable.
➡️ Subscription Options
Please consider supporting our work directly by starting a monthly or annual subscription.
If you want all that and more, upgrade to the learning community.